Friday, April 12, 2013

my new toy

ahha.. i have been complaining about my shoulder stiffness for ages to my husband. and lately, i realized that i got worse on weekend, which was totally explainable, since i only went to college on weekend. and i had to bring  my bag, and my laptop bag up to 3rd floor. for 3 days. even in hospital i had to bring it all around the hospital. and i realized my laptop was heavy. and i told him that. suddenly, he had a plan to buy me a new one. i always thought about netbook, small and compact. but he told me it was useless. it was even slower than mine. i would be mad trying to finish my task on that thing. so he had this crazy idea, since he was planning to go to japan, he browsed online and tried to buy me mocbook pro or air. ha! a big leap!
then we looked at shop here and i decided to buy macbook air 11". so he went to japan and searched for new/used one. turned out he found a perfectly used one. macbook air 11", core i7, memory 4 gb and 256 HHD SSD. ahhahaa.. and now i could enjoy this pretty baby.. since i had already moved all my files here.. allalalaalala.. hopefully it could help me with my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment